Hosted Desktop - Cloud Desktop
More and more businesses are moving away from the traditional IT model of having in-office servers and locally installed software. Free yourself and your business from the constraints of in-office IT services by switching to the Netmatters Cloud Desktop, accessible from any computer in the world!
Flexibility is the key to Netmatters Cloud Desktop:
Flexibility is paramount in today's economic environment, businesses are finding they need to be able to react to changes in the market place quickly. Cloud Desktop gives your business the flexibility it needs to adapt and grow. Be it, opening new offices or a department, moving to a home based working environment to reduce overheads, or just not being tied to an office to get the information you need.
How many times have you said, I will do that when I am back in the office, WE SAY do it there and then! With Cloud Desktop.
How can Cloud Desktop help you:
- Utilise part time staff regardless of where they are based
- Your accountant can be given access to your SAGE system, saving them time and you money
- Staff returning from maternity leave can work flexibly - a few days in the office, a few at home
- Use Cloud Desktop to roll out home working within your business - reducing overheads
- Have one central data store across your business
- The system works in any country, so why not explore opportunities overseas
- Just because it's snowing doesn't mean you have to close your business - use Cloud Desktop so staff can work from home.
What is Netmatters Cloud Desktop:
It s basically an online desktop accessible via the internet from any PC or Mac via the secure Netmatters website. The desktop comes with all the Microsoft software available within Microsoft Office 2007 or 2010 and is linked to a Microsoft Exchange server for email so you can use Blackberries iPhones and PDA s as well as sharing email folders tasks and calendars with your colleagues. All the data and software within the Hosted Desktop is backed up and maintained as well as being virus protected. Bespoke applications such as SAGE can be published to your Hosted Desktop so you are not just limited to Microsoft applications.
Call and speak to one of our consultants to see how Hosted Desktop could work for you 01953 828 899